The Grove Byron Bay


A friend asked a question yesterday about accommodation in Byron Bay. One thing led to another and after a bit of research I came across the most incredible place - The Grove Byron Bay. I had previously seen some images of The Grove kitchen but on further inspection the whole darn place is beyond amazing.



The use of natural materials gives that ultimate Byron beach vibe and that concrete bench top with the large bi folding windows is a definite winner in my eyes.



Those bathroom tiles are just insanely good and work nicely with the heavy duty bench top. Add netting around your bed to achieve that summer feel and scatter storage baskets around the place and there you have it, your home acts as a get away. Bu seriously, who can argue with me here? The Grove Byron Bay has nailed it in terms of relaxed luxury accommodation. Thanks to Simone of Style.life.home for introducing me.


Lucky for us, Freedom Furniture is bang on trend. Get this look using pieces from Freedome Furniture such as these that I have used above.

Amy x
 
All images via @The Grove Byron Bay Instagram

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...