Summer Entertaining


Jeepers 2015?!! Can you believe how quickly the past year went? I just want to say a huge thank you to all of my regular readers and a big welcome to all of my new readers. It blows me away to see how much Milo and Mitzy has grown in the past year. Last year was a hugely busy year for us. Starting a new farming business with my husband, having 2 babies in the house and teaching 2 or 3 days a week in the classroom, life was crazy hence the sporadic blog posts. We have big things in store for you this year. A couple of new projects on the go with some serious bloggy goals being set!

 
Summer to me is all about good food wine friends and family. You will all know by now that being in the kitchen is a passion of mine. (Not so good for the 2015 health kick!) I love nothing more in summer than to entertain and be entertained. Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those fancy schmancy entertainers, for me it is more about the company, but if I was, I would definitely be setting my table out a little something like this.


broste COPENHAGEN, one of Scandinavia’s leading interior brands, based in Copenhagen really has nailed it here. Seriously! May Time Marketing represent broste COPENHAGEN in both New Zealand and Australia. Check here for store locaters or try for Tessuti for more gorgeous dinner wear products. (I am in the market for new dinner wear so do let me know of others that you think I may like)

Recipe found here

Recipe found here
I also couldn't help but add a few delicious nibbles onto this post. As a lover food, nibbles and starters are just as important and a great conversation starter seeing ladies swapping recipes by the end of the night.

Happy Monday. Cheers to summer and good things that lie ahead.

Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...