Green with Envy lighting

We moved into our newly refurbished house last March. Don't get me wrong, I love it. The previous owners did such a good job. When you are married to a farmer it is about the farm not the house, so we were very lucky to get both an awesome farm and house. There are things that I would change but that is just to suit my style really. For example I really would love white walls but ours are a quarter tea. They look great but that's just the fussiness in me coming out.


Another smaller change that I want to make is to do with the lighting. The current lighting in our open plan living and kitchen area are lots and lots of small lights fitted into the ceiling. I am happy with this but to add character I am hoping to get an electrician in sometime in the future to hang two pendant lights above my breakfast bar. I have been on the hunt for the perfect light for sometime now and I think I have just found it.
 
These gorgeous metal, copper and wood pendant lights from Green with Envy would fit perfectly. I am mad about the white one but the copper is very cool too.
 
Do check out the other gorgeous lighting options from Green with Envy. So much to lust after.
 
Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...