Time of the Aquarius


I have always been a big fan of the blog that I am featuring today. The fact is though that I haven't visited this site for a while as time doesn't allow me to browse around my favourite blogs too much at the moment. I was happy to see this blog come up on Desire to Inspire recently which prompted me to pop over for a quick read.



Time of the Aquarius is what I am talking about. And jeepers I wasn't disappointed when I did head over for a quick read. Beautiful photography, Minimal, simple style yet with a cool fun family vibe.



Time of the Aquarius is written by freelancer stylist and writer Minna Jones. Unfortunately the blog is only written in English, but the beautiful images of Minnas family home and holiday cabin speak for themselves.

Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...