Plyroom


Since discovering Plyroom on Instagrm, I have been pretty darn obsessed with all of their products. Designed using nothing but the best craftsmanship and the highest quality materials, Plyroom furniture desires to provide beautiful uncomplicated things, letting the simplicity of each product speak for themselves.




It is brands such as Plyroom that urge me to get rid of all of my existing furniture, start again and deck my whole house out in this striking blond wood. Simple, eye catching and effective.



Often used by the very talented Jacinda of Hide and Sleep, Plyroom furniture looks amazing mixed with many different looks.



Lastly before we go, congratulations to Amanda Bull who has won the amazing prize from the massive Milo and Mitzy giveaway and thank you again to all our contributing businesses. I hope that you pooed over to their sites to check out what other insane products they have on offer.
 
Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...