Trend Post - black and white tiles

So you all know that I love black and white. That is fairly obvious. I am also a massive massive fan of patterns and in particular mixing and clashing patterns. I would just relish the opportunity to design our own home one day. If that opportunity should ever arrive, patterned black and white tiles would be very high up on my list of must haves.

via


via
Whether it be a kitchen splash back, bathroom flooring or even in the office to add interest to your work space, black and white tiles look smart and stylish. What is even better is that you can mix and match your décor from there.

via

Via
I love this last look found on Simply Grove of a patterned flooring teamed up with subway tile walls and the gold fittings finish the look off perfectly.
 
Let me know if you know of any great places here in NZ to buy similar tiles to the ones shown above and I will continue to research this also.
 
Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...