MintSix madness

Quick post today as the school holidays are over and I am back in the classroom teaching, so time is precious.  I know this brand needs no introduction as I have mentioned them on here often. They are one seriously cool company. MintSix is who I am talking about, run by sisters Talia and Vic in the deep south of New Zealand.



Anywho, I dont find enough time these days to read blogs, hence the reason I havent been onto the MintSix blog for a while. However, when I did find the time to browse blogs over the weekend, I spent a long time checking out the MintSix site. Those girls know style. Here is just a wee snippet of the awesomeness. Head over here to check it all out for yourself and while you are at it, pop by their amazing online store too.

Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...